In collaboration with participating members of EuroFM Research and Practice Network Group, the BIFM International SIG are undertaking a research initiative to obtain data to measure a succinct set of FM Performance Indicators (FMPI’s) considered appropriate in having value to both the supply and demand side of the FM industry and academic stakeholders across the European FM market.
The aim of the research is to evidence the following;
- Size and Scale of the FM industry within the participating EU country.
- The costs of the annual spend on the FM services when compared to organizations trading turnover.
- The extent of which standards are being met in each participating country e.g. are EN 15221 standards being met.
- What measures of energy consumption are being applied in each participating country i.e. does the Hard FM function effectively support the organisation in minimising the impact of the estate on the environment?
- What measures are being applied to measure customer satisfaction with the FM services as provided.
In order to help derive and test the FMPI’s, it has been agreed that a pilot study would be undertaken by each participating country to capture data. The pilot study would be conducted before an intended study wide across the Euro FM community and will be executed as on a smaller scale in order to test the research process and protocol in order to maintain maximum objectivity and reduce participant drift.
At this stage the pilot study will focus purely on Offices sector (both Public & Private). Kindly therefore we ask for your co operation in completing the survey for Office type assets within the UK.
The online survey tool will be available as of the 15th June 2017 and will open until the 20th July 2017
The survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. For any IT assistance completing or downloading the survey please contact email@example.com and for any specific technical clarifications regarding the survey questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The data received and its subsequent analysis will be used to produce a report, the results of which will be made available to Euro FM and BIFM members and should be available by the end of 2017.
The International SIG thank you in advance for your time in completing the survey.
Go to the online survey: https://www.snapsurveys.com/wh/s.asp?k=149742868304