European FM Insight
Our online quarterly newsletter started in 2006. It has proven to be a huge success. It is a holistic publication with information that is relevant to facility management researchers, educators and market practitioners at European level. The eFMInsight is published by EuroFM.
The simple fact EuroFM selects and translates valuable information from any languages to English forms one of the keys of its attractiveness. Another important driver is the publication partnership agreement with publishers from around the world. On one hand they deliver content to EuroFM who translates their content to the global market while profiling their magazines. On the other hand the eFMInsight newsletter connects the professionals from national markets of the magazines to readers across the world. This makes the publication partner magazine attractive for writers and advertisers. (Contact our Advertisement Partner for more info.)
EuroFM has commissioned international language consultants McFelder Translations from the start of the project in 2006 to manage the newsletter production, co-ordination of the article selection, translation of the articles and content into English as well as the magazine typesetting.
Summing up the quantity of readers of all the magazines plus the quantity of members of EuroFM members explains the estimated 65.000 readers of eFMInsight could be a reliable number.
Below you will find copies of all issues to be downloaded for free. Register here if you would like to receive a personal copy for free.
- European FM Insight 25 May 2013 European FM Insight 25 May 2013
- European FMInsight issue 24 March 2013 European FMInsight issue 24 March 2013
- European FMInsight issue 23 December 2012 European FMInsight issue 23 December 2012
- European FMInsight issue 22 October 2012 EFMi 22 October 2012
- European FMInsight issue 21 june 2012 EFMi 21 june 2012
- European FMinsight issue 20 European FMinsight issue 20, march 2012.
- European FMinsight issue 19 Issue 19 of the EuroFM newsletter (november 2011).
- europeanFMInsight issue 18 (August 2011) 6,5 Mb. Susanna Caravatti-Felchin comments on the developing European FM competency model, Erik Veldhoen says managers hinder new ways of working, PerAnker Jensen provides an overview on Nordic FM research, Peter Tashev presents the Bulgarian FM market, ARSEG's Lionel Cottin presents the ARSEG International Club, BSRIA discusses what 'Life' means + 4 page EuroFM Report.
- eFMI Issue 16 the dec 2010 issue
- eFMi issue 15 eFMi issue 15
- eFMi issue 14 eFMi issue 14
- eFMi issue 13 eFMi issue 13
- eFMi issue 12 eFMi issue 12
- eFMi issue 11 eFMi issue 11
- eFMi issue 10 eFMi issue 10
- eFMi issue 9 eFMi issue 9
- eFMi issue 8 eFMi issue 8
- eFMi issue 7 eFMI issue 7
- eFMi issue 6 eFMI issue 6
- eFMi issue 5 eFMI issue 5
- eFMi issue 4 eFMi issue 4
- eFMi issue 3 eFMi issue 3
- eFMi issue 2 eFMi issue 2
- eFMi issue 1 eFMi issue 1
- European FMInsight issue 25 April 2013 European FMInsight issue 25 April 2013