(Go to Groups for 'members-only' information by PNG Members).
Examples on FM Practices:
PNC Intelligent Workplace video
'FM Training Track' at Berlin Central train station (video by Deutsche Bahn)
'Helena Ohlsson on FM association management' video by IFMA
'YNNO Work Trailer', video by Ynno on Workplace Management
'Workplace Issues and Trends in Europe', video by Ynno's Jan-Peter Kastelein.
Download the ECTP Energy Efficiency Roadmap at the end of this page.
General introduction to the Practice Network Group
As stated in the EuroFM strategic plan The Practice Network Group plays a leading role in bringing together the national associations representing practitioners in FM to form a European body of FM professionals. One of the most prominent objectives is to improve the performance of business/companies and help organisations to be more productive, effective and creative as a result of continuous professional developments within the EuroFM network. As successful execution of Best Practice in European Facility Management is the ultimate goal of EuroFM, the Practice Network Group constitutes the leading forum relative to the activities in the Research and Education Network Groups. The Practice Network Group’s work is dependent upon a broad contribution with appropriate professional focus from the National Practice Organisations, which must be ready to contribute actively in recruiting own professional resources in work groups relevant to the prioritised objectives.
The main role of the Practice Network Group is bringing together the national associations representing practitioners in FM to form a European body of FM professionals and to facilitate an exchange of national activities, developments and events. Other roles are:
- Define requirements for professional education and link with the Education Network Group.
- Work with the Research Network Group to define research subjects relevant to the FM practitioner.
- Define tools (i.e. library of reference material) for guidance for FM practitioners.
The objectives of the PNG are:
- Be relevant to the needs of the individual FM practitioners
- Be a self sustaining authority on the best practice in all areas in FM.
- Improve the performance of business / companies and help organisations to be more productive, effective and creative as a result of exchange of best practice knowledge within the Network.
- Support international integration
- Bridge language/cultural barriers.
- PNG Minutes January 2009 London PNG Minutes January 2009 London